Chinowth & Cohen Realtors®
Tulsa Real Estate from your Midtown Tulsa Realtors
Helping you stay connected to the pulse of Tulsa Real Estate, Tulsa homes for sale and our midtown Tulsa community is my goal, so I blog about a variety of things and keep some useful resources for you here. You can learn about Tulsa homes for sale, Tulsa neighborhoods, read about Tulsa community events, locally-owned Tulsa businesses and read a bit about my handsome husband, Demetrius, and darling pups, Theo, Penny and Osage.
Midtown Tulsa Homes for Sale
Relocation to midtown Tulsa can be a breeze because midtown Tulsa real estate is very condensed within a few square miles. When shopping for homes for sale in midtown Tulsa, I’m happy to give you a tour of our parks, art galleries, farmer’s market and midtown shopping areas! Whether you are down-sizing, upgrading or buying your first home, this is the place to search for midtown Tulsa homes for sale! And here’s a quick tutorial on the Tulsa grid for easy to understand driving directions!
- Search Homes for Sale in Midtown Tulsa
- Search Midtown Tulsa Real Estate in the Edison School District
- Search for Midtown Tulsa homes for sale in Swan Lake
- Search for Midtown Tulsa Real Estate in Florence Park
- Search for homes for sale in midtown Tulsa in the Brookside District
- Search for Midtown Tulsa homes for sale in Maple Ridge historic district
- Search for Midtown Tulsa homes for sale in Ranch Acres
Tulsa OK Real Estate
Real Estate in Tulsa Oklahoma is my passion, so hopefully you’ll find my site helpful if you are planning to buy or sell a home in the greater Tulsa area. If you want to view Tulsa homes for sale, I hope you’ll find this site’s home search easy to use as you are able to search the entire Tulsa MLS. Home Sellers can read about our listing services and our TEAM of Tulsa Realtors and professionals.
Tech Savvy Midtown Tulsa Realtors
Items you may find useful include:
- Home Search (search homes for sale in the Tulsa area – the entire Tulsa MLS)
- Tulsa Homes for Sale Blog (articles of interest including market updates, advice for home buyers and sellers, updates on midtown real estate, bits about Tulsa businesses and Tulsa neighborhoods)
- Lori’s Preferred Vendor List – a list of people I absolutely love! They deliver the same quality service you would expect from me. Find anyone from painters and plumbers to a graphic designer, midtown florist or caterer!
- Community Links (things to see and do in Tulsa)
For those relocating to Tulsa – if you are looking for a special place to stay while you house shop in Tulsa, try this AirBnB cottage:
Contact Lori Cain
Email Lori Lori@LoriCain.com