Oklahoma Magazine’s 2011 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
Company News: Real Estate
Re-printed by World Special Publications
The following Chinowth & Cohen Realtors recently received Oklahoma Magazine’s 2011 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award:
- Broken Arrow: Randy Haslett and Christie Hutchison
- Midtown Tulsa: Lori Cain, Pat Harsh, Lee Hurst, Samantha O’Conner and John Sawyer
- Owasso: Mary Wise, Holli Woodward and Todd Kimball
- Sand Springs: Kerri Bristow
- South Tulsa: Kathy Alexander, Dennie Anderson, Jeanette Bagrosky, Jarred Brown, Carrie DeWeese, Susie Genet, Mike Harrison, Cindy Manchester, Virginia Miller, Vickie Pearson, Amy Prosser, Sarah Regan-McKinney, Carol Rippe, Gayle Roberts-Pisklo, Cindy Rodgers, Peggy Whitworth and Christina Young
Recent homebuyers and industry experts were polled on their experience with associates in the Oklahoma area to determine the nominated associates. Associates were evaluated in nine different areas including customer service, communication, finding the right home, integrity, negotiation, marketing the home, market knowledge, closing preparation and overall satisfaction. The survey was conducted via mail and phone with all Oklahoma residents who purchased a home valued at more than $100,000 within a 24-month period (July 2008 to July 2010) as well as 5,000 subscribers of Oklahoma Magazine. An additional 250 surveys were sent to mortgage and title companies for their input.
“Congratulations to all our associates who received the honor of being named a Five Star Real Estate Agent,” said Sheryl Chinowth, CEO of Chinowth & Cohen Realtors. “We train our associates to be the best, so it is no surprise for me to see the names on this list. As industry leaders, all the Five Star nominees are to be commended.”
With more than 350 associates, the company has been recognized as the Best of the Best Real Estate Company by the readers of Oklahoma Magazine for four years. There are currently six offices operating in northeastern Oklahoma.
This column is prepared by the Advertising Department of the Tulsa World. If you have an item of interest for the column, you may send it to Stefanie Forney, Box 1770, Tulsa, Okla. 74102-1770 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=484&articleid=20110531_484_0_Thefol782967