ONEOK FreedomFest 2011
…A Tulsa Community Celebration
Enjoy the food and drinks from great local food vendors! If you have children in tow, then you’ll likely be making a stop at the free Kids Zone at River West Festival Park. Face-painting, rock-climbing, and inflatables will all be back for this year’s festivities. Plan on spending your July 4th at River Parks!
Monday, July 4th Locations
Three entertainment locations along the Arkansas River:
- River West Festival Park – 2100 South Jackson Avenue
- Veterans Park – 1875 S. Boulder Avenue
- Blue Rose Cafe and Elwood’s – 1924 South Riverside Drive
1) River West Festival Park – 2100 S. Jackson
5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Beverage Booths, Food Vendors open
5:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. – Face Painting, Free Inflatables and Rock Climbing Wall
6:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. – Elected officials, event sponsors and River Parks Authority Executive Director
6:45 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. – Live Music by Janet Rutland and Trailer Town
9:35 p.m. to 10:05 p.m. – Fireworks over the Arkansas River produced by Zambelli Fireworks.
Paid parking at two locations on the west bank of the Arkansas River – $5.00 per vehicle
- 2100 S. Jackson across from the River West Festival Park
- The West Bank Arbor Park located at 464 E. 23rd Street, just west of the 21st Street Bridge. Attendees may access west bank parking from the west via Southwest Boulevard due to closing of the bridge to stage fireworks.
2) Veterans Park – 1875 S. Boulder Ave.
Noon to 9:30 p.m. – Tulsa Parks will host their annual American Salute, an old-fashioned family picnic and music. Free inflatables for kids!
6:00 p.m. – Kids can decorate their bicycles to prepare for the Bicycle Parade that starts at 7:00 p.m. from Veterans Park. Bike decorations provided by Tom’s Bicycles, or bring your own.
7:00 p.m. – Bicycle Parade for Kids
3) Blue Rose Café and Elwoods are offering plenty of outdoor fun and entertainment. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/bluerosetulsa